Baraka Agricultural College January 2018 Intake
Baraka Agricultural College January 2018 Intake are ongoing. DON’T miss the opportunity. Register NOW. Students are to read the requirements carefully before they apply for theBaraka Agricultural College January 2018 Admissions
Applicants are invited for the following courses:-
- Diploma in Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development
- Diploma in Entrepreneurial Agriculture
- Diploma in Social Work & Community Development
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in food and beverages production
- Certificate in Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development
- Certificate in Entrepreneurial Agriculture
- Certificate in Fisheries
- Certificate in bee keeping
- Certificate in food production ( D plain)
- Artisan Certificate in Cookery and bakery (open to anyone)
- Artisan Certificate in Pastry and bakery (open to anyone)
All Courses Begin on 9th January 2018.
Requirement for Diploma Courses is KCSE mean of C (Plain) or relevant certificate from a recognized institution.
Admissions for January 2018 Intake are ongoing. DON’T miss the opportunity. Register Online NOW or Click on the link below to download application forms.
Physical Location: Situated along Molo-Kericho road 7 kms from Molo Town
Postal Address: P.O. Box 52-20106 Molo, Kenya
Telcom Fixed Plus: 020-2313400
Offce Mobile: 0725777421
Email Address: email@example.com