Daystar University January 2017 Intake
All the information you need to know on Daystar University January 2017 Intake. Admission processes and requirements.
- Application Forms can be obtained from our Nairobi and Athi River campuses.
- Once forms are completed, the applicant must submit his/her application, with a non-refundable application fee of Kshs. 2000, before admission to allow for ample time for review.
Other important documents for your application:
- Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, College & University certificates.
- Financial Information Sheet (Foreign students need to include a financial letter from sponsor guaranteeing payment)
- 2 recent passport size photographs (4 passport size photographs for foreign students); (Please write your full names on the reverse side of the photographs)
- Completed student information sheet and copy of your passport (For foreign students only).
Graduate students should also include the following:
- Official transcript of your degree;
- Copy of certificate
- A Curriculum Vitae (resume)
Once the application is approved, you will receive a letter of invitation to Daystar University, informing you that you have been accepted and outlining the procedures that you have to undertake to settle in as a student.
Duly completed applications should be returned to the Registrar on or before:
JANUARY INTAKE: 30th November
MAY INTAKE: 30th April
AUGUST INTAKE: 31st July
For more information, kindly contact the: Address:
The Admissions and Records office Daystar University,
P.O. Box 44400-00100, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 2723002/3/4
At Daystar, we make it easier to manage university expenses by offering these methods for paying the University fees within the academic year:
1. Direct banking at co-operative bank from any branch
2. Bankers cheques
3. Money orders
4. Electronic funds Transfer(EFT)
5. Payments from the US can also be made through the Daystar US office.
For more information please email info@DaystarUS.org
The bank details are as below:
DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY BANK WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS
Beneficiary Bank: CO-OPERATIVE BANK (K) LTD
Bank Address: P.O. BOX 321 00204
Branch: ATHI RIVER
Swift Code: KCOOKENA
Beneficiary Name: DAYSTAR UNIVERSITY
Beneficiary Account: 021 20065 209 800 (DOLLAR A/C) IF MONEY IS SENT IN US DOLLARS
Beneficiary Account: 011 200 652098 00 (KSH A/C) IF MONEY IS SENT IN OTHER CURRENCY
The sponsor is required to state the name and admission number of the student. Most wire transfer forms have a space provided stated: Sent to the benefit of: (student name and admission number is filled here).
CORRESPONDING BANK IN UK (FOR UK SPONSORS)
Beneficiary Bank: HSBC BANK
Swift Code: MIDL GB 22
Account No. 00 31 68 60