Kenya Aeronautical College January 2018 Intake
Kenya Aeronautical College January 2018 Intake is ongoing. Applicants are to apply after making sure that they meet the admission requirements and qualify for application.
- Copies of your KCSE certificates and Leaving Certificate or Equivalents.
- 2 colour passport photographs.
- Copy of your ID or Passport.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee Kshs. 2000
- Two Academic Referees
- Personal Statement As To Why You Want To Join KAC
We hold 3 intakes per year on the months of January , May and September.
We accept payment of the registration fee on MPESA number 0727588730.
We accept payment through Kenya Aeronautical College – National Bank – Wilson Airport Branch – A/c 0102085656900.