Multimedia University Of Kenya Opening Dates, Multimedia University of Kenya (MMU) is a chartered public university established by the Kenyan Government under the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012 and the Multimedia University of Kenya Charter 2013.
MMU’s Main Campus is situated on a 115 hectares piece of land in a serene environment 25 Kilometres south of Nairobi along Magadi road, a kilometre away from Ongata Rongai town.
The Nairobi CBD Campus is located at Uniafric House – Loita Street, 4th Floor.
OFFICE OF REGISTRAR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
OPENING DATES FOR NEW AND CONTINUING STUDENTS
ALL STUDENTS ARE INFORMED AS FOLLOWS:
Students Reporting Schedule:
|1||SAP (ICT BOARD)||Monday – July 15, 2013||8 am|
|2||NCC, ICDL, KNEC, CISCO, ICDS, BBIT||Wednesday – July 17, 2013||8 am|
|3||Fourth and First years (Certificate, Diploma and Degree)||Monday – July 22, 2013||8 am|
|Second and Third years (Certificate, Diploma and Degree)||Monday – July 29, 2013||8 am|
Mandatory Reporting Requirements for Continuing Students:
- Full Fee Payment
- Damage Charges of KSh.2,500 per student
- All payments be done at the bank
(Fee is paid through Kenya Commercial Bank, Rongai Branch Account Number: 110-451-3447)
- Deposit Slips to be presented at the Reporting Desk
- Signing of an undertaking to observe the Law, Regulations and Code of Conduct
Supplementary and Special Exams:
- Supplementary and Special Exams will be held between August 5th and 9th, 2013
- Supplementary exam will cost KSh.800 per paper
- New Students to adhere to the requirements as per the Letter of Admission
Note: MUCSA Union and its activities have been suspended henceforth until further notice. An Interim Student Committee has been appointed to handle all student affairs.
For further clarification, please contact:
The Registrar Academic Affairs
Multimedia University of Kenya
P.O. Box 15653-00503 NAIROBI