Rift Valley Institute Of Science And Technology January 2017 Intake
All the details you want to know about Rift Valley Institute Of Science And Technology January 2017 Intake. Application forms, how to apply and where to apply.
Applications are invited for the following courses commencing
DECEMBER 2016, JANUARY 2017 AND APRIL 2017
NAKURU TOWN CAMPUS
REGULAR COURSES JANUARY 2017 INTAKE
We also offer Part time classes (evening & weekends) for all Certificate and Diploma courses above (Town Campus only).
Closing date for normal registration for May/June 2017 examination is
November 30th 2016 for KASNEB / KISM
Please apply to: The Chief Principal RVIST P O BOX 7182 NAKURU, enclosing copies of
ID card, Birth Certificate, academic certificates (Result slip & leaving) and non refundable fee of Kshs.500/- to be deposited in RVIST A/C Nakuru Branch at Kenya Commercial Bank 1101786221. Deposits may be made at any branch country wide. Include your mobile number in your application letter. For more details visit our website www.rvist.ac.ke or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile No. 0724769888
(1) The RVIST 11th Graduation ceremony will be held on 7th October 2016. Visit our
Website: www.rvist.ac.ke for updates.
(2) Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology does not discriminate on account of gender or disability.
Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology – RVIST – is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution
The Institute has two campuses offering both full-time and part-time in a wide range of courses in Higher Diploma, Diploma, Certificate as well as Tailor-made courses and Consultancies. These courses are designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to empower the youth and contribute to National Development. There are 9 admitting Departments namely;
- Agricultural Education and Extension
- Agricultural and Mechanical Engineering
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Health and Applied Sciences
- Electrical and Electronics
- Information Communication Technology
- Liberal Studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Studies
- Entrepreneurship and Business Studies.