University of Eastern Africa, Baraton January 2017 Intake
University of Eastern Africa, Baraton January 2017 Intake is currently ongoing
Though a private university, UEAB is open to any student regardless of religion, gender, or race provided he/she is willing to abide by the policies of the university.
Formal application is made on an official form supplied by the University. This is returned to the University along with transcripts, certificates, diplomas, references and other relevant documents as may be required by the Office of Admissions and Records to show academic aptness.
Application forms, alongside the other required documents can also be submitted online via firstname.lastname@example.org
All documents which are submitted by a student seeking admission to the University become the property of the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton, and are kept in the student’s permanent file.
We have three intakes in a year
- First Semester – September
- Second Semester – January
- Inter-Semester – June
The minimum entrance requirements for the first degree under direct entry qualifications are:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
a) A minimum mean grade of C+ (plus) or its equivalent.
b) Meet the entrance requirements for the preferred area of study.
- Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education (A-Level Certificate):
a) A minimum of 2 principal passes and two subsidiary passes.
b) Meet the consideration for the area of study.
- Applicants with a Diploma Certificate from recognized institutions and with a mean grade of C (plain) at KCSE or its equivalent may be admitted into undergraduate programmes.
Candidates applying for admission to the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton through the Pre-University programme must meet the following requirements:
- Have a minimum mean grade of C- (minus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent.
- Do a minimum of 29 credits of Pre-University Programme.
- Attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.33. In addition they should obtain a grade of C- (minus) and above in the area of study they wish to pursue.
Mature Age Entry
- i. Have a Secondary School certificate.
- ii. Be at least 25 years of age.
- iii. Pass the Mature Age Entrance Examination administered by the University of Eastern Africa, Baraton.
- iv. Meet other criteria that may be stipulated by the University. Admission under mature age entry qualification is on provisional standing for one year