University Of Egerton January 2017 Bachelors Admission
University Of Egerton January 2017 Bachelors Admission are ongoing . All enquiries regarding admission requirements and all information
Enquiries for all Bachelor’s Degree programmes offered should be made to;
The Registrar (AcademicAffairs),
The closing date for receiving applications for the Bachelor’s degree programmes shall be as determined by the Senate from time to time.
Mininum Entry Requirements for Bachelor‘s Degree
The entry requirements set out below are only minimum, and they in no way entitle an applicant to a place in the University. Applicants must:
- Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with an average grade C+ (C plus)\passed at one sitting from at least seven subjects drawn from subject groupings as specified by the Kenya National Examinations Council or its equivalent.
- Have one of the following combinations of passes in the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education examination:
- Two (2) Principal passes obtained at the same sitting.
- Egerton University Statutes 2008 43
- Two (2) Principal passes obtained at different sittings provided the passes are of Grade C or higher.
- Hold a Diploma of Egerton University with a ‘Credit’ pass or higher or an equivalent
- Qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization acceptable to Senate. Those with a ‘Pass’ Diploma will be considered if they have at least two years relevant experience after graduation.
Meet additional entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department, Faculty, School or Institute.
To be admitted for a PRE-SERVICE DEGREE PROGRAM, a prospective
candidate must have all the requirements set up by the joint Admission Board
(JAB), with a prospective IN-SERVICE student must have completed a diploma
program in the relevant field and graduated with at least a CREDIT.